Friday, February 25, 2011

Wish You Well Summary Of Every Chapter

New, new, new, all my clothes

Well not all but a few new things were allowed to move into my wardrobe. A visit to my parents had something good. My Ma did not like my clothes namely .. they all looked so old and worn out .. No wonder they are indeed. If yes, finally all 2. Hand! :) What are they expected? It's obvious that they look a bit washed out .. Mothers .. tztztz! : D

Unfortunately I have not found a single black part. Neither in the upper parts, nor in the pants. :.. (So I had to make compromises and reach back to subdued color and one probably has something good Finally, I can at school or in the next job does not run around in black or search cih just wrong .. how good I in the next. months or more often if my parents have it then goes shopping again with my Ma .. Vllt find cih yes there something nice, then what corresponds to complete my color type. ..: D

H & M: Top 4.95 € / / Jacket 10 € (19,95 €)

The jacket had seen udn cih had to take her directly. This is soooo cuddly and soft .. 'm Really lucky. A real bargain. : D
I even discovered the bag that I really wanted to have H & M, but 25 € for a bag? The CIH can not afford the best of intentions. I hope that will put down or I get the dress circle times cheaper .. So if you are who discovered please contact us! Find the dark blue / black on it with the white Vogler .. :)

Pimkie: Pants 12 € (24,95 €) / / Dress 5 € (19,95 €)

Again bargain alert. I did not know that the stores have it sooo necessary to get rid of their goods. Is it too cold .. ncoh for spring fashion :) So I will probably buy more winter clothes and ncoh wear. On T-shirts I have no real desire. Especially when you consider that here in the mountains is snow again .. : O
Hmm, I see grad that my camera, the color completely distorted. Jeans are really dark blue and the dress is darker and rather goes into the gray and not beige. Very strange .. : /

Takko: Socks (2x) 1,99 € (instead of 3,99 €) / / sweatpants € 6.99

I knew this place before, but it's ok to look inside .. and see there. There were socks! : D Since I had access. There are even socks right - the last time in town I have only so high (ie These short) and found that I find really terrible or the socks are white. I wonder who draws something .. There you can see immediately, when they are dirty. Very impractical color .. ; D
And the jogging pants had to go too. Nice to hang out on the couch .. but it annoys me a bit. Because later when my Ma and cih two days in the city in the H & M there, I have also discovered a specifically in grass green. I would have had much better! (
Darn it ... I take it one probably next time were yet to ...:)

I am still looking for a black trouser . Do you have an idea, look at where cih da best has to go or do you have an online store?
The pants should now be a tube, but rather something more .. and not jeans or so seems like a normal pants. However, cniht zuuu fine, because I want to wear sneakers sometimes can. This most reasonably cheap .. so about 30 €. It can not and I do not want to spend.
Is there something at all? I point to unusual demands? Help .. but I need a pair of pants .. Total overload! : D

is how it is now my one to work. Unikram waiting. Have a nice day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment