Monday, February 7, 2011

Southpark Streaming Eng Sub Eng

Absent = leisure

Wednesday we go. I drive home .. is yes, but also have some time. Some even have my Christmas Chaos by train noticed! ;)
But whether it is leisure? My Pa has prepared me chop wood already on several mountains. As I am .. and by hand! I O
ihc But also a lot of other things before:: visit
  • Museum go shopping with my Ma
  • cycling
  • to the dentist * scary * go Visit
  • Bowling / bowling with my family
  • my old school
  • visit my aunt make
  • photos
I can think of hundreds of thousands of things that are all not to create in the short term, but I will try to keep up to date. If it did, it's because of the bad internet connection. We've got no DSL! Yes, there is something like .. ; D

As I am already looking forward
still pack our bags (must finally learnin 'stuff) and everything organized ...! Jupdidu! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment