Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stainless Steel Tension Cables For Curtains

alfis Pottkauken

Hmmm .. as it smells nice in the apartment. Do you smell it too? I baked and wanted you to share with you my treats.
Today, there are tasty and do not really Pottkauken juicy. Real mjammi!
look nice from the nciht .. soooo soft inside and slightly crispy! : D

Ihr braucht: *
  • 250 g Butter
  • 250 g Zucker
  • 1 Päckchen Vanillezucker
  • 5 Eier
  • 250 g Mehl
  • 1 Päckchen Backpulver
  • Wasser mit Sprudel (ja wir sprudeln selbst :D )
  • (Optional: Kuvertüre) 

dazu noch:
  • breadcrumbs
  • butter to grease
  • cake pan
Here's how:

Rub dish with butter and Sprinkle with breadcrumbs beat thin **

butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and eggs in a bowl until fluffy

flour and baking powder and fold into the other mass

to give a shot of water and again stir well
Place in the shape and minutes at 175 ° C (fan) 50 Bake

Danack short rest and keep the shape

cover if required even the cake with chocolate


The whole is super fast and do not be easier! : D There
the it the next day for Mr. Wuu with the work. As a reward for enduring my current unbearable .. :) Bah, I'm really bad at the moment. Far too much stress and back and forth. Because I'll always as fast gnatschig! (
I hope the cake is a good compensation and apology for it ...

So dear ones, I wish you a good appetite! :)


* Since my form is the only way Mini, I have only half of all (there were 3 eggs taken from me). For large cake pans, I would rather use the specified amounts.

** I have tried for the first time. Ned function better than expected .. I've really been worried, because my form is so good. There goes the cake out is always the hardest. Highly recommended.


I've been thinking all the time, as the cake is in High German, but I do not think of - except the normal translation pot pie. but I have just been informed that it probably nciht everywhere it is called. In NRW the cake as a cake box is known.
further suggestions are warmly welcome. :)

But really good appetite, and you have a nice day ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment