Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Unnotarized Deed Of Trust North Carolina

[Gothic Friday]

possessions in the last month have some of this action read, but unfortunately missed participate. This time I'm here, especially since the topic is a great suits here.
music I like, I find good and I hear desöfteren - and passion is always good. Music is an even me as topsy. like)

Oh, and who participate, this way please:: click

What music mean to you? How important is it to you?
music is great, it covers all the emotions. They can be intensely perceive or hear in passing. When cleaning, driving, in bed at night, alone and with friends.
I have phases where I listen to so much stuff and sometimes as much as we do not (to put this in now). It gives strength, builds on or drags you down - depending on how I like it and just as I like to record the song.
I think it's not so bad that I cih from this break from the music and, dunes so I have the opportunity to discover again and again and it's a lot of fun. Songs or bands that CIH did not previously find their way into my library and stay there.
Musik ist einfach wunderbar.. ohne sie geht es einfach cniht! :)

Welche Richtungen »schwarzer Musik« hörst du? Nenne ein Beispiel, das für Dich deine Bedeu­tung des Genre am besten Wiedergibt.
Oha Genre.. ich mag mich da gar nicht in irgendwas einordnen, da ich eher ein Querbett-Hörer bin. Auch hier ist eher mal so, mal so. Ich folge hier keinen Schema, sondern lege das ein, was mir gefällt. Da es nichts gibt, was cih hauptsächlich höre, kann ich diese Frage schlecht beantworten.. 

How would you describe your musical career? About the direction the music you came into the scene, which have gained, what have renounced you and what you hear today? My career starts with 80, goes beyond the 90 (at least the beginnings), and then came a few years without music. Until I discovered some very unfavorable day a new radio station which only Rock / Punk / Metal played and I got stuck there. Especially a band known as Class I found ..
After several rose rock concerts, trips to Berlin to M., the Mera Luna and it happened to me was followed.
However, changed my Taste of the rock / metal corner now more in the typical range, the CIH today can still hear the most part. However, even then my focus was on electronic stuff like Wolfmother or shaft.
Today is my taste as versatile as the music I'm also still remained at the electronic stuff, add to that Irish folk music and similar categories, much 70s and 80s. Incidentally also like metal and rock in all its branches as long as it has beautiful melodies. Otherwise I cih Open to many things and do not close myself from the musical world.
hear how and where the music you prefer?
I like listening to drive a car, on the train while the landscape rushing past me, the apartment clean or times when eating.
music is my constant companion. I actually always an MP3 player here. Otherwise, I use CDs - as most likely.
If cih'm home with my parents, then it is like to be sometimes the good old record, but without art own player owners do not know.

What do you hear music outside the typical dark music yet?
Well, this question has actually already answered cih, but happy again.
  • Irish folk music
  • 70: Genesis, Deep Purple, Simon & Garfunkel, Kraftwerk, ...
  • 80: a-ha, Falco, Madonna, Culture Club, Dire Straits, Alphaville,
  • Katie Melua
  • Rosenfels
  • catchy tunes from the radio / TV
accepted time you could play an instrument, would have a great voice and would form a band with friends. What was your role in the band?
Oh, I was even ever been to something like a band .. this was during school hours. We were two girls and two boys (two guitars and two vocals). Together with my girlfriend I took over the vocal part.
But I would not want to go back on stage .. too much stress. That makes my stomach did not cooperate. :)
I would like to stay here in the background and take over the organizational part, even if the go horribly backfired .. : D
Name 5 of your albums associated with the essential scene for you are.
My fümnf albums .. I had to find something now .. but they are there. Tadaaaa ...
  1. Rosenfels - Schandelah
  2. Trümmerwelten - Hezrverfall
  3. eminec of Darkness - Raindrops
  4. Your Lakein - Live in Concert
  5. Scream Silence - Seven Tears
Which musical features added for you the perfect song?
It carried away and must have a carry many different moods. A clear theme need to be seen and a violin should occur in it. The song should fit the mood of the song. should have said she should not scream and then a pleasant, not too high voice - also wife and husband.

Which band or what musicians would you like to interview and what question you need it necessarily have an answer?
I would like to interview anyone. I am not a person who provides many Fraegn and much has already been answered simply.
If these are always things like:
How is your dwelling place?
eat what you like for breakfast?
or the like.
The band is completely interchangeable. I would be interested by several .. :) But since I'm not the interview man, they will probably remain forever unanswered ..

Who or what represents to you the future of the "black" music ?
I do not think there is a certain band. Rather, a mixture of old and new pieces will be found to continue. Old bands must be pulled back after several years, some disappear into oblivion and will develop new and inspire us. As it developed exactly I may not tell you before. I am very happy to see what happens! :) The right mix will come out even when and to whom it is not like that will stick with old songs, new and developing or turn away from music. Any way he likes ..


Sunday. I am now the same on the way home and think of you! ;)
Get on my way to make some pictures and show you this evening - if the Inet plays along, and my brother gave me the PC leaves ..
Enjoy your day and let you stress nciht!

0 comments:

Post a Comment