Friday, March 4, 2011

How To Grope My Bf's Penis

Ah .. Friday already

Now I almost missed that is Friday already, if cniht a few other blogs If you had already posted the current Fraitagsfüller ..

first It smells wood smoke and a little burnt .. I have just lit the fire.

second Some people smell like a perfumery - I can not stand that!

third As I have done it so many pieces of cake to eat at school and still hungry for lunch, ?

4th this internship I would never have dreamed of.

5th I'm looking forward to so much in life. The next semester, the end of the course, more leisure time, the next move, ...

6th That's life: once it goes up and down another time strictly straight.

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to film look with my Ma , tomorrow I make wood planned and Sunday I want to relax !


Friday filler is located (as always) here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment