Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Good Friend Mother And Daughter

Should I do it or should I not do it?

Hello dear few readers ... Yes I know I have not written more, but the last time after the holidays was a lot going to work and I had some how messed up every night. To make matters worse I had last week also has a tendinitis in his left hand, so I had to move all this week ...


Now I'm almost back to best fit and can finally get started.
At the moment I make a change through, to which may involve a new hairstyle ... I would really like to cut my hair this way can



But I'm not so sure or can not even really decide to do so. Because I never stop shorter hair than to the chin had (according to Bob moderate) example and I do not know if it would suit me or not .. I just have a very round face and I was wondering if it would not then look even rounder.
plays an older photo of me from 2006 but then my face still looks (only without the makeup, of course XD). To give you time to make a picture of me ... My hair is about as long as on the image. What do you think? my hair would not be or?

Greetings
Sari

0 comments:

Post a Comment