Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cocky Quotes About How Amazing I Am

The wedding of Crown Princess Victoria with her Daniel ...

I have yesterday, as probably many others, watched the wedding of Victoria and Daniel .. ..
I must say, yesterday I was really jealous and Währe also love to have been a princess in this moment. Only because of the beautiful dresses, and also because of the jewelry ... It was really beautiful. I've watched only the wedding, because I, as the major part the wedding and after that I felt turned off.
But an outfit was not at all, I found .. Namely, that of Princess Mabel of the Netherlands ....


(Source: Gala.de )

It looks so out, I think, than when either the time or the money had not been ready to get the dress sewn and therefore has just pulled a pair of pants underneath. I think it looks really funny and fit, I think, not really a royal wedding. Very Funny, but there were enough beautiful clothes. Here two examples that I liked best:


Princess Mary of Denmark
(Source: Gala )

Princess Mette-Marit of Norway
(Source: Gala )

was especially the wedding dress by Victoria I very beautiful, though simple, yet simply beautiful because it also fits so well with her.


That was on the topic of my site.
Greetings
Sari

0 comments:

Post a Comment